Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Undomestic Goddess Received!

Yes! I've finally received the much-awaited book by Sophie Kinsella from Reader's Shack. It took more than a week to arrive in my post box but the long wait was worth it. The book was definitely cheap! I can't wait to buy another book from them again.

Well, I'm not going to read it yet because I'm currently reading 'A Great and Terrible Beauty' by Libba Bray. 


I have also finished reading 'Uncle Tom's Cabin' by Harriet Beecher Stowe just this morning. Very touching story. You can read my review about it in my new blog.

Okay, I'm off to think about my university application now. I do hope that I get to go to the university of my choice. At least let me stay near a good bookstore!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are appreciated. Let me know you stopped by! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...