Sunday, March 11, 2007

No idea how to categorize my books!

Oh, how do I categorize the books I've read? Well, now I'm going to make things simpler by dividing the books according to genres, and not reading levels. I've canceled out the Teens and Young Adult categories. The ages of the readers don't matter anymore. Anyone can read anything. Even a 6-year-old can read War and Peace.


So, now I've got a few categories listed out in my new blog. And I have no idea what category 'The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time' by Mark Haddon should be in. I thought I'd list it under Humour but I checked on Amazon and there was no such category. Perhaps I should create my own category? For the moment, it's under Fiction. And it is the only one miserable book listed under Fiction although almost all the other books are obviously works of fiction too!


Ah, I'm confused. I'll have to think and create more lists.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are appreciated. Let me know you stopped by! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...