Monday, March 12, 2007

Reader's Shack is back!

Yup, it's so totally back! And they have more books, more features, and more discounts! They are not only renting books but selling them as well. Brand new and used books are on sale. It's not that bad, really because the books are sold 10% cheaper than the ones sold in bookstores.

Anyway, I've also noticed that they have a lot of categories specially for romance books. What? Romance books again? Aren't there enough of them in eBay? I guess romance books are kind of popular.

So, if you feel like buying a book, why not check out
Reader's Shack? No, I'm not getting any commissions for promoting them, though I really wish I were paid! =) I'm just spreading the good news to you bookworm folks out there.

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are appreciated. Let me know you stopped by! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...