Saturday, March 31, 2007

Cracking My Head Over The WP Plugins

Good morning everybody! How’s your Saturday coming along? So far, my Saturday is fine, just waiting for breakfast to come home. Haha!

I’m not really sure what I plan to do today. I do know I intend on writing more paid posts and catching up on my reading. I’m currently reading my ‘Undomestic Goddess’ book by Sophie Kinsella. Yes, I’m totally enjoying the book because it’s so funny! I wonder why I’ve never tried reading any of Kinsella’s books before. She writes under two names too. Sophie Kinsella and Madeline Wickham.

Another thing I know I’ll enjoy doing is doing some touch-ups on my new blog. I still have lots of WordPress plugins to experiment. I’m wondering if Blogger has such websites too, offering useful stuff for Blogger? Anyone?

Well, I plan to try and figure out how to use the Multi Column Category List and Book Reading plugins. The instructions may sound like a piece of cake but no, I think there are more codes to crack.

Good luck to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are appreciated. Let me know you stopped by! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...