StephanieD from Misfit Salon presented The Superior Scribbler Award to five bloggers and wow, I'm one of them. Thank you so much, Stephanie! I'm really honoured to be even considered. :)
Some of the rules to be followed:
- Each Superior Scribbler must in turn pass The Award on to 5 most-deserving Bloggy Friends.
- Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author & the name of the blog from whom he/she has received The Award.
- Each Superior Scribbler must display The Award on his/her blog, and link to This Post, which explains The Award.
- Each Blogger who wins The Superior Scribbler Award must visit this post and add his/her name to the Mr. Linky List. That way, we'll be able to keep up-to-date on everyone who receives This Prestigious Honor!
- Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules on his/her blog.
I'm now gonna pass on this award to the following five bloggers:
- KittyCat from Right Reads - A perceptive blogger who writes great reviews of most of my favourite books!
- Diane from The Book Resort - I like the insightful quotes that she posts every now and then. Her blog is a cheery one as it's adorned with cute, sparkly graphics.
- Nymeth from Things Mean a Lot - Another blogger whose reviews I really enjoy reading. She reviews books regularly. I'm amazed at how fast she reads them and still have the energy to write wonderful reviews!
- The Reading Monk - He reads thought-provoking books which I think I should read too.
- nylusmilk from The Literary Pursuit - Her K.I.S.S. style reviews are a joy to read. She also occasionally shares interesting bookish articles found during her Internet surfing.
I would really like to give this award to all the book bloggers out there as you're doing a wonderful job (reading, blogging and sharing!) in the book blogging community. All the same, keep up the great work, guys!