Monday, March 19, 2007

RSS explained the easy way!

I was always so blur about what RSS is and how it works. I just know that it's supposed to help popularize blogs, that's all. How it works its magic, I do not know, unfortunately. I found out that RSS stands for Really Simple Syndication and that's it.

After all my searches throughout the web, I finally came across this blog, 'Back in skinny jeans' and the author explained how RSS works in a simple and thoroughly understandable way. Not like how the other techie people tried to explain with all the big, unfamiliar words.

I'm so glad I found this blog! At least, I know something extra now.

So, for those who are still in the dark about this RSS thing, you may very well go
here. =) Happy RSSing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are appreciated. Let me know you stopped by! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...