Thursday, August 28, 2008

Who's Going To Avril Lavigne's Concert In KL?

I'd love to go but...can't go! It's in KL (Kuala Lumpur) and I don't think any of my friends are fans of Avril. One friend even mentioned that why should we pay so much just to hear or see some celebrity? They are still people like us, after all. So, it makes no sense paying hundreds of ringgit to fight with the mad crowd gathered at the concert area.

Hmm...but it'll surely be fun to be at her concert! I have all 3 of her albums: Let Go, Under My Skin, and The Best Damn Thing. My favourite album would be her first one, Let Go but the others aren't that bad either.

Sigh...why would some people protest against her concert??? It's just music and her songs are great. Well, some are really angsty but still, it's good to listen when you wanna release your anger. Haha!

Avril Lavigne:
From this:





...to this:




Anyway, check out this piece of news and the comments underneath. They're so funny.

ETA: This article is even funnier!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are appreciated. Let me know you stopped by! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...