Thursday, August 7, 2008

Win Breaking Dawn!

Not here but over at Stone Soup! If you don't want Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer, you can opt to win Twilight or The Host also written by Meyer.

I haven't even read Eclipse yet! I'm currently reading 1984 by George Orwell and it's quite complicated. Well, my classes are cancelled for tomorrow, so I guess I'll have more time to read. Also, I signed up for a Closed Chess Competition at my uni! Argh!!! What if I'm to play against chess kings and queens? I joined for the fun of it and also for the experience. At least I can say, "Yeah! I've been in a chess competition before. How about you?" LOL! It'll at least make me look intelligent for a while.

ETA: You can also try to win a copy of Driving Sideways by Jess Riley over at Bookroomreviews' Weblog. The winner will be announced on August 22, 2008.

2 comments:

  1. Wah...ur all ready to be Chess Queen??? Hahaha, your BIL will be impressed! He's happy to know someone in our family is keen and just waiting for his kid to pick it up ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aiya, the other competitors were all chess pros! No wonder not many people joined. :D Haha! The small fella is going to play chess later? Can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated. Let me know you stopped by! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...