Thursday, August 14, 2008

I Want To Abandon My Maxis Broadband

It's because I won't be needing it anymore. Who's interested in becoming the new owner of my Maxis Wireless USB Modem at RM138/month? I've been using it since December 2007. I'll pay the RM50 transfer fees. The transferring can be done at the Maxis store in Penang since I'm from there (Penang).

And there's no more 18-month contract. You can terminate it anytime you want now but at a fee of RM200. That is why I'm trying to transfer ownership instead.

If you're interested, send me an e-mail at josettebooks[at]yahoo[dot]com

Thanks!

P.S. Preferably for those living in Penang only. The transfering would be easier.

3 comments:

  1. I'm not interested, anyway I'm from KL, but just out of curiousity, is Maxis broadband any good? Better than Streamyx?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, in my area here in Penang, the connection is quite good. Quite as good as streamyx. When it has its good moods, p2p downloading is fast. And the speed is 3.6 Mbps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! 3.6Mbps is pretty good. Streamyx only 1 Mbps. But then you need to pay RM138, which is higher than Streamyx's RM88. With free wifi coming out in KL soon, I don't think I'll subscribe to Maxis or any other companies soon.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated. Let me know you stopped by! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...