Wednesday, July 2, 2008

July Book Blowout Mini Challenge 1

Mrs. S decided to kickstart July's Book Blowout with a 5-question mini challenge! Here it is and my answers too. :)

1. Describe yourself in one sentence
Well, I'm a young adult who loves curling up and getting totally lost in a good book or lazing on the couch, watching funny movies that can make me laugh non-stop!

2. What book will you start the challenge with?
Friday's Child by Georgette Heyer.

3. Where is your favourite place to read?
On the couch.

4. What is your favourite book of all time?
This is hard. I think I'll go for The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time by Mark Haddon.

5. Remind us all of your challenge target
I'm going to try to read 5 books!

2 comments:

  1. Hey :) I have the Curious Incident on my TBR - perhaps I'll try and get to it during the blowout - thanks for taking part!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, oh it's a funny book! I kept chuckling while reading it. Christopher's a lovable character too.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated. Let me know you stopped by! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...