Saturday, July 5, 2008

Friday Finds (July 4, 2008)


I saw this over at MizB's blog and decided to join in the fun! The idea is to list out any interesting books you just got to know about some time this week. Post it up on your blog and leave your link at the Friday Finds post at MizB's The Book Zone.

It's already Saturday but then better late than never! I only found out about it today, by the way.

Yesterday I went to Borders and of course, I could have found a lot of 'finds' there. But the two books that really stood out were:

American Born Chinese by Gene Luen Yang



and

Piercing by Ryu Murakami

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining the "Friday Finds" fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. mizb: Friday Finds is fun! Thanks for inventing it. :D

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated. Let me know you stopped by! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...