Saturday, July 12, 2008

Feast One Hundred & Ninety Six

Appetizer

When was the last time you had your hair cut/trimmed?
-Only last Monday!

Soup

Name one thing you miss about being a child.
-The worry-free and problem-free life.

Salad

Pick one: butter, margarine, olive oil.
-Butter.

Main Course

If you could learn another language, which one would you pick, and why?
-Italian! I like the movie 'Life is Beautiful' starring Roberto Benigni and just liked the language even more. Italian classes are not offered in my university, sadly. However, last semester, I took up Spanish classes. I'm not learning Spanish now...maybe next semester!

Dessert

Finish this sentence: In 5 years I expect to be…
-More mature and able to handle things, difficulties, hard times better than now.

2 comments:

  1. Haha! Yeah, bread is nothing without butter and the same goes for cakes.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated. Let me know you stopped by! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...