Monday, July 7, 2008

Back To School and IComLeavWe

Yeah, great start for my first day back at university. First class was okay. Then, I went to my school's office to fax a letter. Unfortunately, the fax/letter couldn't be sent so I guess I have to try again another day. Well, today's a busy day for them and for all those electronical stuff because today's the last day for us students to register our courses. You know, computers running, people using the Internet, telephones ringing, etc.

Okay, my second class was supposed to start at 4 pm and I thought I might take a nap. Hah! I went to sleep and woke up at 3.15 pm and checked my phone. My friend sent me an SMS at 2.43 pm telling me that class would start at 3 pm instead! I quickly ate my lunch, changed, hopped into my car and drove away! Luckily, this lecturer is not that strict and anyway, it's first day of class. So, no legal action was taken. There were a few others who were later than me too.

Ooh, I'm not taking Spanish this semester. :( I already have enough papers. Perhaps next semester!

Anyway, I found out about IComLeavWe (International Comment Leaving Week) through Out of the Blue.





From July 21 until July 28, you have to comment 6 times a day. Please click on the IComLeavWe link to find out more. This should be fun. If you want more people to come comment at your blog, do consider taking part! See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are appreciated. Let me know you stopped by! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...