Thursday, December 20, 2007

What are you getting for Christmas?

I mean what are you going to buy for family and friends for Christmas? I'm getting books for my nieces. Bought them from two online bookshops. I just hope that they'll like the books!

We really should take advantage of these year-end sales. That means no shopping for the first 10 months of the year and only start all shopping in November! Sounds almost impossible don't you think? Put shopping on hold for almost a year??? Ridiculous! Haha! Well, there's still the Merdeka sale.

Oh, I bought the paperback version of Shopaholic and Baby from MPH Online for only RM25! And delivery was fast! It's so much cheaper than the first version where it cost around RM60++. That was a great bargain, I'd say!

By the way, is everyone staying glued to the PayPerPost website? Almost all the opportunities were already grabbed up, so I'm like left with one miserable opportunity. Well, better than none!

Today is a public holiday, so no classes! There aren't any classes tomorrow too! Now that's fun.

Oh back to the main topic. So, what did you buy to give as Christmas presents? Books? Movies? Clothes? Whatever it is, I'm sure the receiver will be happy. It's the thought that counts, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are appreciated. Let me know you stopped by! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...