Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Blog For Money With Smorty!

Since there aren’t any more opportunities left for me at other blog advertising sites, I’m turning to Smorty.

Smorty? What does it mean? I don’t know either but I know that at Smorty, you get paid for blogging. It works like other blog advertising sites too and at least at Smorty, there are opportunities like this one for me! That little thing makes me happy.

Smorty connects bloggers with advertisers. You write what the advertisers want you to write and then you link back to the advertisers’ websites. Advertisers prefer to advertise on blogs. Then, you get paid for it! That’s the best part, isn’t it?

The dashboard at Smorty's site is pretty neat too. I just joined and yet I have over 150 points already. There's also a referral program if you're interested too. Smorty's here to stay, I tell ya.

So, if you want to blog for money, go to Smorty!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are appreciated. Let me know you stopped by! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...