Monday, December 17, 2007

Roswell Rocks!

I was so excited when I got my hands on the whole Season 1 to 3 DVDs of the Roswell TV show starring Jason Behr, Shiri Appleby, Majandra Delfino, Brendan Fehr, Katherine Heigl, Colin Hanks, and more. The show was on TV2 back when I was in secondary school, around the year 2002. I haven't watched it for so long that I don't remember the plot that well. I think that I've watched every episode. Maybe...

Well, now I can watch any episode anytime I want! Cool, huh? When I'm bored or lonely at my hostel, I can watch my Roswell. There are 17 DVDs altogether and each DVD contains 4 episodes. Now, I'm only watching DVD 5. 12 more to go! Yeah, the more the better!

Anyway, I just checked out Wikipedia about the Roswell High books for young adults. Max, Liz, Isabel, Michael, Maria are so different in the books! For example, in the books, Max Evans is blond! However, in the TV show, he's brooding brunette. And Liz in the book is of Spanish descent? Shiri Appleby doesn't look Spanish to me.

There are 10 books in the series but the TV show has 61 episodes! Wow!

Hmmm...but in Popular, I saw the Roswell books in a box set - 5 books altogether if I'm not mistaken. Ah! We'll see. Now, I just want to watch my Roswell DVDs! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are appreciated. Let me know you stopped by! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...