Sunday, December 2, 2007

More Books I Want To Read

I'm going to finish 'The Alchemist' soon and I don't have anymore books with me now. The rest are at home! So, I decided to just compile a list of books that I want to read later. These books I've come across in book reviews, book websites, book blogs, other book bloggers' reviews, auction sites, etc. Anyhow, they seem interesting and that's why they are on my list. I so enjoy making book lists! The longer, the better, don't you think.

So, the other day at MPH, or Borders, I don't remember, but this book, 'The Minister's Daughter' by Julie Hearn is definitely at MPH. It's quite cheap over there if compared to the one at Acmamall's site where it's sold at RM30.92. That's something else that I have to do too - check and compare prices! Something I hate to do but I ought to do. I'll feel bad if I had to pay more for a book when I could have gotten it cheaper elsewhere.

Anyway, I still have 2 more Shopaholic books to go. Yeah, I enjoy reading her books. Probably the only chick lits books I've read. I'm planning to read 'Shopaholic Ties The Knot' and Shopaholic and Baby' and 'Can You Keep A Secret?' and then I'll have read all of Sophie Kinsella's books! She writes captivatingly, that's why her books got me hooked.

I've been finding for 'Postcards From No Man's Land' by Aidan Chambers everywhere and finally found it on Acmamall. The cheapest edition costs RM30.92. Shipping would cost RM7.50! That's where the expensive part is.





Next up is Eclipse by Stephenie Meyer! Well, actually I haven't read 'New Moon' yet, sad to say. I left the book back home because it's quite heavy to carry while travelling. When I get back, I'll definitely read it.




Oh, another book would be Stardust by Neil Gaiman! The movie was fantastic! Then, there's Chocolat by Joanne Harris. I saw this book on eBay, but sadly I can't bid on it. Ah, never mind. Know what? Why not I sell off my books over here, right in my very own blog? We'll see how that goes.



All right, enough for now! More updates on what books I want to read later.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I am doing an assignment for a technology class and one of the requirements for it was to comment on other blogs that were similar to mine. Thanks for the book ideas, if you'd like to check out my blog, the address is http://jimisma.wordpress.com---Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, thanks for dropping by! Sure, I'll check out your blog too. =)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated. Let me know you stopped by! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...