Monday, December 17, 2007

Books For The Challenge

You do know right that I'm joining the Young Adult Challenge right? It's being hosted by Joy.



It will start in January 2008 and will go on for the whole year of 2008. I'm supposed to read a young adult book a month. It sounds pretty easy, huh? There are currently 50 participants already! If you're interested in joining, just head on over to Joy's blog to check it all out. You know, read the 'rules' and all. It's all very easy, don't worry!

Well, here are some books that I plan to read for this upcoming challenge. My first challenge too!

  1. I Capture The Castle by Dodie Smith
  2. Catcher in the Rye by J.D. Salinger
  3. I, Coriander by Sally Gardner
  4. The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
  5. A Northern Light by Jennifer Donnelly
  6. In The Hand of the Goddess by Tamora Pierce
  7. The Woman Who Rides Like A Man by Tamora Pierce
  8. Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince by J.K. Rowling
  9. Does My Head Look Big In This? by Randa Abdel-Fattah
  10. The Boy In The Striped Pyjamas by John Boyne
  11. Eclipse by Stephenie Meyer


I'm not really sure what one more book will be. I'll look around in the bookstores and see. But I'll most likely read the books listed above for this challenge. I'll update if there are any changes. Can't wait for 2008 to come!

3 comments:

  1. Hey, I'm a total book geek too...

    But you should totally check out The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan. I don't know if it classifies as a YA book, but it's a really fun read for fantasy fans.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sage, ok I'll check the book out! Thanks for the recommendation. If you have anymore, tell me! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! Here's your list! Apparently, you were never formally welcomed. So...Welcome to the YA Challenge! :)

    I thoroughly enjoyed The Book Thief. I hope you do, too.

    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated. Let me know you stopped by! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...