Tuesday, June 3, 2008

The Fourth Book In The Bella-Edward Series

I didn't know that there would be a fourth book in the Twilight saga written by Stephenie Meyer! I thought Eclipse would be the last! Wow! Luckily, I visited The Book Smugglers blog and saw this post.

And honestly, I'm getting quite excited over it. I haven't bought or read the 3rd book, Eclipse, yet. And unfortunately, I did not really enjoy New Moon. It had been quite a tedious read. Well, I just hope that Eclipse wouldn't be so disappointing!

Also, the 4th book, Breaking Dawn will be out in 2 months' time! It'll be out on August 2, 2008. I'm not sure when it'll be available in Malaysia.

Anyway.....here are the book covers in correct order!



Twilight


New Moon


Eclipse


Breaking Dawn


My favourite cover would be Breaking Dawn's!

2 comments:

  1. I like the Breaking Dawn cover, too. Against my will, I just started reading Twilight, convinced I was going to hate it. I'm not very far, so I haven't formed a complete opinion yet, but I have to admit - so far, I'm kind of liking it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Charley! I think the Breaking Dawn cover is the best. The more I look at it, the more I like it. :) Twilight's okay, I hope you enjoy the book!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated. Let me know you stopped by! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...