Thursday, June 26, 2008

The ARC Reading Challenge


Guess what? I'm going to join another challenge! Yes! This time it's the ARC Reading Challenge (ARC = Advanced Reader's Copy) hosted by Teddy Rose. It runs from:

June 21, 2008 ---> September 21, 2008


Okay, it's June 26 today...I hope I can still join in the fun!

I have more than 10 ARCs now, so I'll need to pick at least 4 books to review for this challenge. For the rules, please click on the link above.

Here's my list:

1. Crazy Fool Kills Five by Gwen Freeman
2. The Poem I Turn To edited by Jason Shinder
3. Friday's Child by Georgette Heyer
4. Black Sheep by Georgette Heyer

Ooh, I'm getting really excited now! I've so many challenges already! Um, okay, maybe not as many as the others but to me, it's quite a number. :) I think this is my 6th challenge? I had better write it all out or else I'll forget one of them.

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the challenge! I look forward to reading your reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't this a great challenge? I haven't read anything by Heyer, so I'll have to check out your reviews :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Teddy: Hi! Thank you...I look forward to writing them too! :)

    kbookreviews: It sure is! I haven't read any of Heyer's books either, only just heard about her. Can't wait to read them. Thanks for stopping by! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated. Let me know you stopped by! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...