Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Different Views

Earlier, when I changed my blog's template to the current one, there were some visitors who said that they couldn't comment. I wondered why and finally figured out the problem. This blog doesn't load completely in Mozilla Firefox. I've been using Internet Explorer all the time and I didn't know. Only one day I was curious about how it'll look on Mozilla, and only then I knew the problem.

To fix it, I changed the colour of the links from white to black. Why? Cos on Mozilla, the background of my blog is white. The actual colour is purple.

Here, take a look:



On Internet Explorer


On Mozilla Firefox


So, which one are you looking at right now, hmm?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are appreciated. Let me know you stopped by! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...