Tuesday, February 5, 2008

You Can Listen To The Radio Online!

Hah! It never worked for me last time but now that I've tried it, it works! Yahoooo! One of my lecturers once asked my class if anyone listened to radio online. Unfortunately, as much as I'd like to raise my hand, I couldn't cos I don't listen to the radio online. I only listen to downloaded music online! Well, now if anyone asks, I can proudly say 'Yes!'.

How do you do it? Listen to the radio online. Just now I decided to check out Fly FM (I prefer this station rather than Hitz) to see if there is anything interesting. I clicked on 'Listen Online'.






Then, you'll be brought here:





You have 3 ways of listening to Fly FM online.
  1. Fly FM Radio Player 1.1
  2. Windows Media Player
  3. Quick Time Player

The URLs for you to insert in your WMA or Quick Time are given there on the page. So, just copy and paste and click 'Ok' and you're ready to listen to your favourite music online anytime, anywhere! Well, the sound quality isn't as good as a normal radio but still, it's music, you know.

Anyway, have fun!



P.S. I know the pictures are small but click on them and they'll be bigger. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are appreciated. Let me know you stopped by! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...