Tuesday, February 5, 2008

MPH Sale

Am I on a blogging marathon now or what? It's been post after post! Wow...

By the way, just wanted to share with you on what's happening over at MPH Online. If you buy certain books online, you get a 20% discount, like Randa Abdel-Fattah's 'Does My Head Look Big In This?'. Usual price: RM42.90. After discount: Only RM34.32!!!

And the latest Harry Potter book: RM69.90! The price that we've all been waiting for. I've had my copy already anyway. =) Haven't read it yet, unfortunately.

Then, what about the 'Click n Save Up To 50% off' promotion? Books under that category are My Sister's Keeper (Jodi Picoult), Shopaholic & Baby (Sophie Kinsella), Stormbreaker (Anthony Horowitz), and more.

If you're in the mood for romantic novels, then you shouldn't miss the Valentine's Day promotion. Some books in the romance category are given 20% discounts. So, if you are a sucker for romantic novels, better check it out. Promotion is until 29 February 2008 or while stocks last.

It's the holidays now. Don't watch too much TV. Get some reading done. And I had better stop with my blogging now. See ya tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are appreciated. Let me know you stopped by! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...