Tuesday, June 1, 2010
Peachy Posts #4
Peachy Posts is a feature on this blog where noteworthy posts from other blogs/sites are highlighted.
1. The Book Chick muses on why she wouldn't be reading e-books anytime soon and why she prefers hard copies of books!
2. Allie from Hist-Fic Chick writes about the difference of how men and women buy books.
3. What do you think makes a book a bestseller? Steph Su has some theories of her own!
4. Stephanie D of Misfit Salon questions about timing when reading books.
5. Check out Kirthi's post where she critiques YA books from three aspects: love triangles, point of view and parents!
6. Do you follow a blog just to enter in a giveaway and not because of its reviews and other content? Read on this post at Emily's Reading Room and view the results of her contests survey.