Friday, September 12, 2008

My Bindy Book Is Here

Remember when I won a Borders gift card from The Kool-Aid Mom? And that I couldn't use it in Malaysia so she'd send me any book I want instead? Well, I chose The Murder of Bindy Mackenzie by Jaclyn Moriarty and the book arrived in my mailbox yesterday!

What a lovely surprise to come upon me just before leaving for class. I have this habit of checking the mailbox every time before leaving home and if there's something for me, I'm just delighted. It's utter bliss to receive books in the mail. :D





However, I have to refrain from blogging for a week, at least, because I have to complete an assignment which is due next Friday. Yikes!!! I need to write a minimum of 8 pages on the movie Apocalypse Now. Have you watched it before? What do you think of it? I thought it was quite a confusing and gory movie, with disgusting severed heads in it.





Alright, wish me luck! Ta-ta!

2 comments:

  1. wish u success to write the movie review...

    nice to know u'r blog..perhaps if u go to my blog u will not know what i write there..coz my native language is indonesian...

    ReplyDelete
  2. imran: Thank you very much, Imran. I completed it and handed in the paper last Friday! It was some weight taken off my back. I'll visit your blog. Don't worry! Bahasa Indonesia is kind of like Bahasa Malaysia too, isn't it? I'll ask if I don't understand anything. Thanks for telling me about your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated. Let me know you stopped by! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...