Monday, October 29, 2007

Vote For Your Favourite Books At Cybils

Just a little quick update for today. I was merely blog hopping and found a blog called 'the cybils blog'. If you have recently read a good book that was published this year, 2007, you can nominate it in its respective category on cybils' blog. Be part of The Children's and YA Bloggers' Literary Awards (The Cybils 2007)! Nominations are open until 21 November 2007.

There are 8 book genres involved and they are Fantasy/Science Fiction, Fiction Picture Books, Graphic Novels, Middle Grade Fiction, Non-Fiction: Middle Grade and Young Adult, Non-Fiction Picture Books, Poetry, and Young Adult Fiction.

Remember, the books that you want to nominate have to be published in year 2007 and do nominate them in the right categories! If you are not sure, you can post your question in their comments section. Someone will most likely help you out with it.

By the way, I've added some extra stuff in my blog. Check out the ultra-cool FeedJit widget! I like knowing where my visitors come from and so far, FeedJit works for me.

I've also updated on my 'Shared Items' section. I've picked interesting posts from other blogs and you can read them when you click on a post's title in my Shared Items box.

In addition, I just found out that Blogger has a new add-on, which is the Polls widget. Do check out my poll (How often do you buy books?) on the left side of this blog and cast your vote! I'm curious to know how often other people buy or don't buy books. It'll only take a few seconds of your time to vote. =)

That's all for now. Have a pleasant day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are appreciated. Let me know you stopped by! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...