Saturday, October 6, 2007

Book Meme Time

I'm going to steal this book meme from Bibliolatry.

1. Hardcover or paperback, and why?

Paperbacks. Cheaper and lighter to hold.

2. If I were to own a book shop I would call it...

Maybe Books Love Me? Haha! I don't know. How would it sound? The Books Love Me Bookshop? Too long... Or perhaps The BLM Bookshop. Sounds like the BLT sandwich!

3. My favorite quote from a book (mention the title) is...

Erm...I'll get back to this question later.

4. The author (alive or deceased) I would love to have lunch with would be...

Enid Blyton! Charlotte Bronte.

5. If I was going to a deserted island and could only bring one book, except for the SAS survival guide, it would be...

Only one? Then, I'll really have to savour each and every page! I guess it has to be a thick classic book because it takes me a long time to finish them. Maybe Jane Eyre.

6. I would love someone to invent a bookish gadget that...

keeps dust off my books.

7. The smell of an old book reminds me of...

I like the new smell of books.

8. If I could be the lead character in a book (mention the title), it would be...

Bella from Twilight, New Moon and Eclipse. You don't normally get to make friends with vampires.

9. The most overestimated book of all times is...

Overestimated book? What about Harry Potter?

10. I hate it when a book...

has missing pages!

There, done! Except for number 3, which I'll get back to it later. =D

Anyone else who would like to try out this book meme, do it! Then drop me a line, ok?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are appreciated. Let me know you stopped by! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...