Sunday, April 1, 2007

Sitemap In My WordPress Blog!

My new blog just got better. =D Now, all my worries of the categories in my blog are over because I’ve added a sitemap plugin. I got this nifty plugin from here.

At first, I had some difficulties trying to get it right. I kept asking the plugin creator, Ronald, questions and he patiently answered them all. So, after many, patient attempts, I finally got it all right. Boy, was I relieved when the sitemap page looked as fine as ever.

I downloaded so many plugins and I’m still eager for more. =) Hey, plugins are nice! I don’t remember having this much fun and cracking my head up figuring out where to download this file, that folder, what to edit in the HTML part, etc. At least I’m learning new things then later, everything becomes easy for me.

Okay, I have one more plugin that I need to figure out how to use it. I’ve asked several plugin creators a few questions but all they asked me to do was to read the instructions. Of course I read the instructions! I just did not understand them that well and that’s why I’m asking them in the first place.

Never mind. I have a brain and I’m going to use it even if it feels like exploding from thinking too much. =p

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are appreciated. Let me know you stopped by! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...