Friday, April 13, 2007

New Books! New Books!

Wheeeeeeeee!!! I bought two new books today. Well, actually my mom bought them for me. I’m broke, you see. Anyway, the books are Twilight by Stephenie Meyer and Howl’s Moving Castle by Diana Wynne Jones.

I’ve read reviews of Twilight in other book blogs and the reviewers were raving about it. So, I thought I’d just buy it and give it a try. It’s about a vampire and this girl who fell in love with the vampire. Hmmm, should be interesting right? I certainly hope so. Howl’s Moving Castle already had excellent reviews. Plus it was first published way back in 1986! A year before I was born. And I only knew about the book now.

By the way, there were 10% discounts for both the books since I’m not a Popular card member. Members will enjoy 15% discounts though. Now, Popular is having a sale and some books have up to 70% discounts! Don’t miss it now! If you are a student, you can get the Popular card for only RM5. So, if you are a frequent buyer of books, then having the card would be advisable.

I bought so many books now and there is not enough place for them on my bookshelf. My bookshelf is very full. I have to place my new books on my study table temporarily. I might have to clear another bookshelf to make room for these new books. I have two bookshelves in my room. One holds storybooks and the other holds my schoolbooks and huge files for notes. Looks like I have to clear the study bookshelf but I don’t think it’s going to work since it’s practically full too.

There was the other blogger who said she stuffed her books into her wardrobe too! Wish I can do that but no, I would not do that. What if there were silverfish in the books? What if the silverfish were to crawl into my clothes? What would happen when I wear those clothes with the silverfish in them??? *shivers*

Don’t think too much now.

Well, the books just have to rest on my study table first before I find a home for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are appreciated. Let me know you stopped by! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...