Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I Won A Cecelia Ahern Book!

Wow, I'm speechless! I checked my e-mail just now and I couldn't believe my eyes! It started with this:

Dear Winners

Congratulations! You have been selected as the winners for this contest published in The Star, Star Two section on 5 Dec 2008.

Your prize, a copy of Cecelia Ahern's latest book, The Gift will be mailed to the mailing address provided by you in the contest form.


We had to write a slogan about why we love reading Cecelia Ahern's books. I think this is the first time I've won something from writing a slogan. To tell you the truth, my slogan-writing sucks. So this win was like once-in-a-lifetime kind of thing.

Oooh, I can't wait for the book to arrive. An early Christmas present for me! :D

*** *** ***

You might also like to read this article on how to end the year! I might sit down and do suggestion No. 1.

2 comments:

  1. Hello !

    GOssip is set to be the next BIG thing in Penang in 2009 !

    Lots of events, games and prizes to be won !

    check out the website at http://projectgossip.blogspot.com !

    online contests coming soon :D check out the blog regularly :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. My gosh... Congrats to you!!! I just saw your comment on my blog. Yup. I wouldn't buy it for anything. Too bad I forgot to cut out the contest form... Oh well, enjoy the book :) Can't wait to get my hands on it ;)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated. Let me know you stopped by! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...