Saturday, March 22, 2008

Finished Hex Book!

Yup, I've finished another book. Haven't been online for around 2 days and that's good! Been catching up on my reading - both for school and for fun. Yesterday, I finished 50 Ways To Hex Your Lover by Linda Wisdom. She'll be guest blogging on my blog later.

Wow, there'll be another book after 50 Ways To Hex! Hope I can read that later! Anyway, I'll write my review on 50 Ways as soon as I can. Been really sleepy today cos for the past few days, I was preparing for my group presentation, which was yesterday. Yea!!! I'm done with all my presentations for this semester. Now all I have to do is concentrate on studying and yeah, attending my Spanish class.

Oooh, I'll be receiving 2 books and it's because of BookMooch. I'll be getting Shopaholic Ties The Knot and The Memory Keeper's Daughter. Yeah, I know I can get them at the book store but what to do...I enjoy receiving books in the mail!

So, okay then, I think I'm going to write the 50 Ways review now. And I might watch 'Ice Princess' on TV later! Oh, and wishing you a Happy Easter! Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are appreciated. Let me know you stopped by! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...