Thursday, March 6, 2008

The Devil Wears Prada And I Wear Bata

Yeah! I can finally continue reading my story books again! 3 of my assignments were already handed in and my BM presentation is also over! Not much to worry about now except for small quizzes and of course, the ever-dreaded exams, which are about 3 to 4 weeks away. In the meantime, I am free to blog and visit other people's blogs. Also, I'm not so interested in writing paid posts anymore. We'll see how my mood goes!

I'm now reading The BFG by Roald Dahl. A few days ago, I was reading The Devil Wears Prada by Lauren Weisberger but forgot to bring it with me to uni so I might as well BFG now. It's good that I'm reading BFG now. I have to catch up on some children's books that I never had the chance to read when I was younger. My sis advised me to read various books written by various authors but I always stuck with Enid Blyton books. It's only when I was older that I began to explore other authors' works.

And speaking of Roald Dahl, my friend and I were debating as to whether he's still living or not. I just did a search on him and here's the Wikipedia page on Roald Dahl. The Roald Dahl homepage is extremely interesting too. I like the cartoons there. For the complete list of books that Dahl wrote, check this out.


I hope I can finish reading The BFG before tomorrow when I'll be going home. Then, I can continue reading Devil Wears Prada! I've watched the Prada movie and adore Meryl Streep's performance as Miranda Priestly! Whoa, isn't she the boss from hell??? Plus, a movie can't exactly follow a book, can it? Certain parts have to be changed.

I'm searching for a decent cover of The BFG now. Some covers are too small, some are too big, some have the 'Search Inside' logos on it! That would be in Amazon.com's website. Ah! Gotta do my Spanish! Adios!

1 comment:

Your comments are appreciated. Let me know you stopped by! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...