Friday, August 31, 2007

Reading a real book or from a screen?

Thanks to technology, now we can read our favourite books or classics from the computer. All we need to do is download and save the file and when we want to read it, we just switch on the computer and read it! With such e-books, we can keep as many e-books as we want in our computers or PDAs(I think) without taking up too much space in the house. Oh yes, e-books do help keep the house less cluttered.

But, for me, I don't really like e-books. I prefer to hold the real book in my hands when I'm reading. Wouldn't it be strainful to the eyes if we kept staring at the screen for hours? It can be tiring just staring and reading real books for a long time.

I don't mind if there are many books at home. I don't mind if they take up too much space. I'll just have to find more space for them then! With a real book, I can relax on the couch to read it. I can't curl up if I were to read from a computer.

Take your pick. The e-book or the real book?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are appreciated. Let me know you stopped by! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...