Sunday, August 19, 2007

Questions For Book Bloggers

I found this meme at Becky's Book Reviews and it seems easy, so why not do it?

What are you reading right now?

Nothing at the moment. Just finished Shopaholic Abroad and taking a break. Maybe I should get started on Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince!

Do you have any idea what you’ll read when you’re done with that?

I would like to read New Moon after HP and the Half-Blood Prince.

What magazines do you have in your bathroom right now?

Magazines in the bathroom. I don't keep mags in there! But the only mag I have now is Cleo.

What’s the worst thing you were ever forced to read?

Erm, my school textbooks? So that I'd be prepared before an exam and no answer in a silly way!

What’s the one book you always recommend to just about everyone?

Uncle Tom's Cabin.

Admit it, the librarians at your library know you on a first name basis, don’t they?

The only library I go to now is my uni's library and no, they don't know my first name. They'll only when I hand them my student card while borrowing books.

Is there a book you absolutely love, but for some reason, people never think it sounds interesting, or maybe they read it and don’t like it at all?

It happened a few times. Not only one book but a few.

Do you read books while you eat? While you bathe? While you watch movies or TV? While you listen to music? While you’re on the computer? While you’re having sex? While you’re driving?

Sometimes I'll read while munching on some junk food. What's the use of reading and watching TV at the same time. I'll always switch off the TV for complete silence so I can concentrate on my book. And yeah, the radio will be on. Reading while driving? That's totally ridiculous!

When you were little, did other children tease you about your reading habits?

Hmm, I don't remember. I think they never teased me about that.

What’s the last thing you stayed up half the night reading because it was so good you couldn’t put it down?

Twilight by Stephenie Meyer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are appreciated. Let me know you stopped by! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...