Saturday, July 21, 2007

Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows at only RM69.90? Unbelievable!

Today is the 21st of July. Today is the day all die-hard fans of Harry Potter are waiting for. I only managed to read yesterday's Star newspaper and was mesmerized with Carrefour's, and Tesco's advertisements on the latest Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows book.

It'll only be sold at RM69.90! The retail price is RM109.90. Check out the big difference! Since I'm only writing about it now, I wonder if there are still any books left at those supermarkets! Wish I could write about it earlier so those who are unaware might have known about it.

I won't buy the book now. At the moment, my spending is more focused on textbooks for my courses. I might only buy the book many months later when the price would drop. Nah, I'm not that excited to read the book NOW. I've not even read Half-Blood Prince yet!

Anyway, guess what? There are some interesting old movies at my uni's library! Now, I can watch movies in uni, too. I don't know where the TV room is and I'm not so bothered to find out. I suspect I'll have to fight with others to watch the channels I want! I spotted the movie 'Uncle Tom's Cabin' and was eager to watch it. I asked the man in charge if I could watch another show, he said I could watch as many as I want! Now, isn't that nice??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are appreciated. Let me know you stopped by! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...