Instructions: Go to Wikipedia, type in your birthday without the year, choose 3 events, 3 births, and 3 deaths and post.
On December 9:
- 1946 - The "Trials of War Criminals before the Nuremberg Military Tribunals" began with the "Doctors' Trial", prosecuting doctors alleged to be involved in human experimentation.
- 1961 - The trial of Nazi Adolf Eichmann in Israel ends with him being found guilty of 15 criminal charges, including charges of crimes against humanity, crimes against the Jewish people and membership of an outlawed organization.
- 1992 - The separation of Charles, Prince of Wales and Diana, Princess of Wales is announced.
- 1508 - Gemma Frisius, Dutch mathematician and cartographer (d. 1555)
- 1934 - Dame Judi Dench, British actress
- 1962 - Felicity Huffman, American actress