Friday, December 8, 2006

Bigger And Better (maybe)

OK. So I've decided to start a book review blog. I used to have another website but it had other stuff besides book reviews such as short stories, poems, jokes, etc. But now, I've finally created a blog specially for book reviews. Hmmm, I kinda like the idea. =)

It's the holidays now and Christmas is just around the corner. Therefore, I have lots of free time to update my blog and make sure it is looking its ultimate best. But, please allow me to inform you that I do have other priorities as well. I can't blog the whole day! Wish I could but I can't.

Anyway, I'll certainly try my best to keep this blog in good shape and brimming with book reviews. I am also psyched up about this new blog.

Well, thank you everyone who has taken the time to drop by. Do come back again! Ta ta!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are appreciated. Let me know you stopped by! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...