Friday, November 16, 2007

Preservatives - Booking Through Thursday

Yesterday's (it's Friday today!) question:

Today’s question comes from Conspiracy-Girl:
I’m still relatively new to this meme so I’m not sure if this has been asked yet, but I’m curious how many of us write notes in our books. Are you a Footprint Leaver or a Preservationist?

What kind of books? If it's schoolbooks, then yes, I'll write a little bit here and there. Makes it easier for me when I'm doing my revision later.

However, if it's my precious story books, then NO WAY! I'll only write my name and the date I bought the book on the first page of the book. Other than that, I don't scribble or make any weird marks in them. Hah! I don't even dog-ear the pages.

Unfortunately, lately, I was shocked to find my brand new 'The Devil Wears Prada' book has some severe scribbles on a few pages. I suspect that my baby nephew is the culprit. He must have somehow acquired a pen and decided to take one of my books to write (scribbled actually!) his heart out. Probably the poor thing couldn't find any rough papers anywhere or nobody gave any to him, so my book's his victim. Hahaha!

In short, I'm definitely a preservationist. =)

***

Will start reading 'A Spot of Bother' by Mark Haddon tonight. Right after I watch Catwoman on TV3.

***

I'm still so happy my exams are over! Yeah!

2 comments:

  1. Exactly my answer. Textbooks are meant to be scribbled on, story books aren't. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated. Let me know you stopped by! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...