Tuesday, November 6, 2007

eBay Malaysia - A Whole New Look!

Have you checked out eBay Malaysia lately? If you're curious, just check it out. Now, it looks like other countries' eBay pages. The colours, the layout, and there are extra features too. Too many, in my opinion.

Anyway, whatever the features are, eBay is one of my favourite online haunts because other people are selling stuff that they don't need at cheap prices. Especially books! Hey, some people buy new books from bookstores and they don't like them, what'll they do? They sell them at a cheaper price of course! So, not only will you be able to get the book that you want cheap, you'll also get a book that looks like new too. Now isn't that a great bargain?

That's what I'll do too. However, I don't have the heart to sell away most of my books. I'll somehow feel that each book is not worth selling because I may want to read it again. Also, now I only buy books that I'm sure I'll read over and over again. I'm only a poor, sad student so I can't spend too much money on story books. Perhaps when I become a millionaire later, I'll probably buy over Borders. =)

Incidentally, I'm reading The Best Little Girl In The World by Steven Levenkron now. The story is about a girl, Francesca or Kessa as she calls herself, who suffers from anorexia nervosa, an eating disorder where the sufferer thinks she's fat and decides to lose weight in an unhealthy way.

I'm at Chapter 18 now, almost reaching the end of the book. Will put up a review soon so look out for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are appreciated. Let me know you stopped by! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...