Friday, November 16, 2007

Merdeka!!! Exams are over!

Muahahaha....I'm so happy! I'm so happy! My dreadful exams are finally over and I can do whatever I want! My last exam started this morning at 9 a.m. and it ends at 12 p.m.. I finished around 11.15 a.m. and I wanted to leave and celebrate earlier. But then I remembered that I had to get my assignment from my friend and I also had to collect my school's T-shirt...so I stayed in my seat and continued freezing in the air-cond. Why do they like to make the air-cond so strong? Like in Queensbay Mall too, where the air-cond is really cold. If you ever wanted to wear winter clothing, just go to Queensbay Mall. You can wear them there.

I can't believe my exams are over. Even now as I'm onlining, I keep thinking that I shouldn't go online too long cos I need to study or something. But then, I'll remember that exams are already over, so why study?

By the way, I ordered 'In The Hand of the Goddess' by Tamora Pierce from Acmamall and I only got the book on Wednesday but I ordered it, like, more than a week ago. It's quite long for a book to arrive, isn't it?

Recently, I bought Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows from 1childrenbooks.com and it took only one day to arrive! Now, that's fast you know. Really fast.

Did you know I enjoy getting books by mail? Oh yeah, it's fun. The thrill of opening the parcel knowing that it's a book inside and wondering what it looks like, etc. Ah, you know the feeling if you've ever ordered something to be sent by mail.

I've also bought the complete set of Roswell DVD - The Complete First to Third season! I ordered online from VCDDVD88.com. Has anyone else bought from them before?

All right. Now I'm going to continue experimenting with different WordPress plugins!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are appreciated. Let me know you stopped by! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...