Saturday, June 23, 2007

6 More Days To Go....

On Monday, I need to go to my old school and get my photostated IC certified as well as dad's paycheck. Well, the paycheck needs the Headmaster's 'cop' it seems! I'm quite terrified at this idea. I've never even spoken to the headmaster before let alone asking him to certify it for me. I think I'll ask one of my teachers for help on this.

Now that I think about it, I don't have much to prepare because if I need anything, I can live without it for a few days, then when I'm free, I can just go back home anytime and get it. So, I'll only worry about packing next week. Got to be there at uni early in the morning on 30 June.

It's also ridiculous that all girls are required to don scarves during the one-week orientation. Knee-length skirts, long-sleeved blouses and shoes, no sandals, no slippers. We also have the option of wearing a baju kurung or baju kebaya too, of which I have neither.

AND I have quite a number of books waiting to be read! Only 6 days left! I couldn't possibly finish them all. Hope there'll be time to read them when I'm in uni. Oh, I hope there'll be a television set too and I hope that other students like Smallville. Haha! Season 5 will be shown on TV3 starting from July 15th! My mom said if I wanted to watch, then don't need study already. Sigh...got to make some sacrifices.

Make the right decisions. Follow your heart. Have no regrets. I'm talking nonsense now. G'nite!

4 comments:

  1. Oooh.. Congrats on getting your first choice! I'm so happy for you! I didn't know you have to cover your head during the orientation week. When I was in UKM, we only had to wear baju kurung the whole week and even that I was complaining! haha.. But good thing also though, or else I wouldn't have worn any baju kurungs at all!!!

    Congrats again my dear friend! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Princess Shin, thank you very much! And maybe the covering the head thing is something new, probably to look more decent, whatever the reason is!

    Haha! Baju kurung is not so bad though. The only baju kurungs I have are school uniforms!

    Thanks once again! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! You have been taged! =)

    Wow.. I really didn't know that there is such ruling on the head scarves thing. Isn't it a bit too much?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, thanks! I'll do the tag as soon as I can!

    Oh, my friend told me yesterday that the scarve wouldn't be worn on the head but only, like, tied around the neck or something.

    Oh yeah, it'll certainly be too much if we were all required to wear head scarves. Some fashionable girls might go on a strike!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated. Let me know you stopped by! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...