Saturday, November 17, 2012

Winners of books from Crown

pic taken from here

I apologise for the lateness of this post that should have been up four days ago!

Anyway, here are the winners who have won a book each from The Crown Publishing Group.

1. Carrie - A Christmas Home by Greg Kincaid
2. Chandra - Nutcracker by E.T.A. Hoffmann
3. Julie - Break the Skin by Lee Martin

I have already e-mailed the winners and please reply as soon as you can! If I don't hear from you before Monday, I would have to pick another winner.

A note to Chandra - please write to me at josettebooks[at]yahoo[dot]com as I received a failed delivery notice after sending you an e-mail to the address you provided.

Once again, congratulations to the three winners! I'm looking forward to hold another book giveaway soon. :)

1 comment:

Your comments are appreciated. Let me know you stopped by! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...