Thursday, September 10, 2009

Surprise, Surprise

Current song stuck in my head:

No Surprise by Daughtry



Like his previous singles, Over You and Home, this song had me listening to it over and over again without getting sick of it. Yet. :)

Chris Daughtry does have a voice that'll make the listener want to know who it belongs to. When I heard this song on the radio, I sat right next to it and waited for it to end and for the radio deejay to mention the song's name.

I like the chorus:

It's no surprise I won't be here tomorrow
I can't believe that I stayed till today
Yeah you and I will be a tough act to follow
But I know in time we'll find this was no surprise

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are appreciated. Let me know you stopped by! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...