Friday, May 2, 2008

Mayday?

Quick! It’s an emergency! You just got an urgent call about a family emergency and had to rush to the airport with barely time to grab your wallet and your passport. But now, you’re stuck at the airport with nothing to read. What do you do??

And, no, you did NOT have time to grab your bookbag, or the book next to your bed. You were . . . grocery shopping when you got the call and have nothing with you but your wallet and your passport (which you fortuitously brought with you in case they asked for ID in the ethnic food aisle). This is hypothetical, remember….


There's lots of things to see at the airport. Well, at the airports that I've been to so far. I love the Hong Kong airport though the things there are just too pricey for me! Well, that didn't stop me from browsing through the books and magazines on the shelves.

Erm, what else is there to do at the airport? People-watching, of course! There, you'll see all sorts of people from different places and if you're lucky, you can even hear them speaking in various, interesting languages.

If I really want to read something, then I'll just go buy the day's newspapers! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are appreciated. Let me know you stopped by! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...