Wednesday, April 9, 2008

One Word Answers Meme

Hey there! Noticed something new? Oh yeah, I changed my blog's layout and I like it a lot! I also have more control over my sidebar, the HTML, everything and the purple layout is nice as well as refreshing. Will keep it for a long, long time, I hope. :)

Anyway, I came across this interesting one word answers meme and I just had to try it out!

You're feeling: Guilty and hungry (guilty for being online now!)
To your left: 2 guys who're supposed to be studying but actually talking. (I'm in the library now)
On your mind: How to answer the remaining questions
Last meal included: Bread
You sometimes find it hard to: Stay off the computer!
The weather: Bright and sunny
Something you have a collection of: Books, definitely!
A smell that cheers you up: The smell of a Ramly burger
A smell that can ruin your mood: Stinking people on a crowded bus
How long since you last shaved: shaved where?
The current state of your hair: Tied up in ponytail.
The largest item on your desk/workspace (not computer): My Roswell DVD collection
Your skill with chopsticks: Fair
Which section you head for first in a bookstore: Young Adult section
Something you're craving: Food and money
Your general thoughts on the presidential race: Exciting
How many times have you been hospitalized this year: None
Favourite place to go for a quiet moment: My room
You've always secretly thought you'd be a good: Um....public speaker? Writer?
Something that freaks you out a little: Slimy animals
Something you've eaten too much of lately: Burgers
You have never: read at least 100 books in a year before.
You never want to: procrastinate again, if I can.

I'd like to tag the following people:

1. Kittycat
2. Princess Shin
3. Becky
4. Anna
5. Peace
6. Alice
7. Of course, you!

Well, that's the list. I had better hit the books now...it's exam time!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Josette,
    Yea, I still remember you. :-)
    Ok, I will add your link in my blog again.

    I clicked and viewed your profile. You are Malaysian too right? I'm also a Malaysian. Which state are you from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey greenleaf,

    Yeah, I've been Malaysian all the time, didn't you know? Haha! I'm from Penang. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for tagging me :) I'm not quite in the mood for blogging now but this tag looks fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Josette, I did it! Come see it here. Thanks for the tag. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice layout! Really pretty!

    I finish the tag!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated. Let me know you stopped by! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...