Saturday, April 26, 2008

Can You View This Blog On Firefox?

Great. A new problem has just popped up. I really like the new layout of this blog. The colours are fantastic. Everything is spick and span. But, until now I've only seen it through Internet Explorer 7.

It seems that some bloggers couldn't comment on this blog because maybe they couldn't find the Comments link! Maybe they were using Mozilla Firefox. I've just tried to view my blog through Firefox and...the page did not load completely. There was no purple background. The background was white. And since the links are also white, well, they were totally invisible! No wonder visitors couldn't find the Comments link.

And I'm not sure if the template designer is still offering help or not, he seemed to have stated quite clearly on his blog that he might not provide any help with his templates. Instead, he offered some links that we can go to.

The only thing I can do now is change the colour of the links. So I've changed them from white to black, so all the links will appear on Firefox should the background still appears white.

I will leave it as it is for now. Please inform me if there's anything else that's wrong! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are appreciated. Let me know you stopped by! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...