Monday, November 29, 2010

Now reading: The Struggle by L.J. Smith & book fairs

The Vampire Diaries: The Awakening and The Struggle
The Vampire Diaries: The Awakening and The Struggle by L.J. Smith

I'm actually reading the second book, The Struggle right now. I've already read and reviewed the first book, The Awakening in July. I've also finished watching the entire Season One of the TV show of The Vampire Diaries. This is one reason why:


Haha!

For fans of the TV show, you could check out this blog, Vampire Diaries Guide for all you need to know about the show. I just stumbled upon it and well, they have interesting stuff to offer fans. There are widgets such as calendars, banners, jigsaw puzzles (!!!) and picture makers among others.

Hmm, I would really like to watch Season Two...

Anyway, the Times Book Clearance is back in Island Plaza, Penang! 


And for those staying in the mainland, don't miss out on the bookstore Popular's Book Fair in Megamal Pinang.


2 comments:

  1. my roomate is a die-hard-fan of the series...
    but I never had the interest in it...
    huhu...

    fuuhh...
    book sales are flooding here...
    haha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to the Times sales but I was only given 15 mins to browse around. How to shop for books in 15 mins? Managed to leave with Prisoner of birth by Jeffery Archer selling for RM10 only. Thanks for the info.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated. Let me know you stopped by! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...