Welcome to this week's Book Blogger Hop which is hosted by Crazy-For-Books. Go over to her blog for more information and to leave your links to your post.
Answer to this week's question:
Hey there, you can call me Josette. I started blogging in December 2006 because I had time on my hands when I was done with my pre-u studies. Before that I had a bookish website but turned to blogging as it was much easier. My sister also had her own blog and that kind of inspired me to start my own. I love reading, I enjoy writing, so a book blog seemed like the best idea!
Another reason is to keep track of the books I read and books I want to read. It's also a wonderful way to get book recommendations. So here I am four years later, still blogging and reading away! :)
If you're new here, let's get to know me:
1. Hi, I'm Josette, aged 22 and from Malaysia.
2. I've been book blogging since December 2006 and it'll be four years of blogging for me come December.
3. I enjoy reading contemporary, YA, and historical fiction. Sometimes I read thrillers, fantasy and classics. Graphic novels are great too!
4. I have two book blogs. You're reading one now and my other one, Books Love Me - Reviews is only for my book reviews.
5. Last book read: Pistonhead by Thomas A. Hauck
6. Now reading: The Vampire Diaries: The Awakening and The Struggle by L.J. Smith
7. You can also find me on Twitter, LibraryThing and Goodreads.
Thanks for reading! Tell me about yourself and leave your links in the comments. :)