Sunday, September 23, 2007

Missing Pages!

I bet you've gone through this before, where you borrowed a book or two from the library and one of them have some pages missing! Yeah, that's just what happened to me. I borrowed a book related to my class and was saddened to find that the pages jumped from page 14 to page 29! Looks like I've got to borrow another of the same book again.

Why do these people tear pages off the book? It does not even belong to them in the very first place. Some people don't even return the book, which is terrible. Well, at least if you borrow a book, please bear in mind to NOT tear out pages that you like. Photocopy them! That should be the way, isn't it?

By the way, last night, I installed more plugins from WordPress for my book blog, Books Love Me! One of them is inserting our signatures at the end of each post, which is so nice.

However, I can't seem to get rid of the black border around my signature and it's placed in the centre. I have to do a few things(not sure what!) to remove the border and also to place it at the left hand side. Anyone willing to help? Thanks in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are appreciated. Let me know you stopped by! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...