Monday, September 24, 2007

Don't Wanna Sneeze! Achooo!

I've got the flu! I've got the flu!

NO, I'm certainly not happy about it, it's obvious! How did I get the flu? I have no idea. This morning, in class, while writing notes, I was busy wiping my nose away. Disgusting, yeah, but I can't help it. I had to go to class like a good girl on a Monday morning. Even though my nose was behaving like a waterfall.

Then, I got home and continued sneezing. I can't count the number of times my heart stopped to give way to my sneezes. It is terrible. I hate getting the flu.

Well, I bought Scott's Emulsion Orange Flavour and will take 3 spoonfuls a day after every meal and at the same time hoping that my flu will miraculously go away. I have more classes to attend tomorrow!

I'm still reading Holes by Louis Sachar. If I set my mind to it, I can finish it today because I'm halfway through the book. Most unfortunately, I'm busy sneezing so I don't think I'll get much reading done. And I have one more assignment to complete. Yes, only one assignment left for me. My friends have two more! But, after the assignment, it's time to get ready for my exams, which will most likely begin at the end of next month.

All right. See ya then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are appreciated. Let me know you stopped by! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...